Leinster GAA are now offering an exciting new course designed to enhance the delivery of the PE curriculum through the effective and fun use of Gaelic Games. Make PE time easier to manage, more fun and help impart a love of Gaelic Games in the next generation. The course is offered in a blended learning format, mixing classroom and online methodologies and takes place in Wexford the 1st week in July.
Title: ENHANCING DELIVERY OF P.E. CURRICULUM THROUGH GAELIC GAMES
- Introducing GAA to primary schools
- Early Childhood- Nursery & Fundamental Stages
- Games Specific Hurling Skills Teaching
- ‘Begin with the end in mind’ Programme planning, designing and implementation
- Introduction to FUNDO learning resource material: ‘Class room to Playing field’
- Specialised equipment, usage and safety
- ‘Raising the tempo’ – Warm up activities
- Introduction to GAA Céim ar Aghaidh Step a head resource pack
- Introduction to GO Games
- GO Games: Small sided games/Conditions
- Maximising space: Hurling wall, hall & yard games
- Introduction to Ladies football.
For information relating to Venues, Date, Times and registration please log on to www.teachercourses.gaa.ie