Advice from An Garda Siochana/ Wexford County Board to Supporters travelling to the Allianz Hurling League Match between Wexford and Tipperary on Sunday the 17th of February 2019 at Innovate Wexford Park
- Throw in at 2.00p.m.
- Gates Open at 12.30 p.m.
- All Supporters are encouraged to come early, not to leave it to the last minute and to car pool where possible.
- Traffic/ Parking restrictions will be in place around Innovate Wexford Park with particular restrictions around the residential areas of Corish Park, Liam Mellows Park, Whiterock View, Woodfield, Ashfield Drive, Beechlawn, Pineridge, Clonard Road & Summerhill.
- Gardai will be on duty on specific points and on mobile patrol to ensure that no parking breaches occur, for example parking on double yellow lines, on footpaths etc. Gardai will issue tickets and tow vehicles away in instances were parking breaches occur and where access to homes of local residents or emergency routes are blocked.
- Designated Parking facilities provided at Clonard Church, St Peters College, North End Soccer Club, and Public Car Parking Facilities in Wexford Town and its Environs.
- Due to the large crowd, supporters should be cognisance that delays can be expected and we would ask all motorists to be patient as it will take time for traffic to disperse after the match.