The Gardai have issued the following instructions regarding traffic management for tomorrows All Ireland hurling qualifier between Wexford and Cork in Innovate Wexford Park.
At Innovate Wexford Park
Advice from An Garda Siochana/Wexford County Board to Supporters travelling to All Ireland Hurling Qualifier between Wexford and Cork on Saturday the 4th July 2015 at Innovate Wexford Park (Senior Camogie Championship Match: Wexford –V- Limerick at 5p.m.)
* Throw in at 7p.m. (5p.m. for Camogie match)
* Gates Open at 4.00 p.m.
* All Supporters are encouraged to come early and not to leave it to the last minute
* Supporters travelling from the N.25 (New Ross Direction) & R733 (New Line Road) are advised to follow signage for match traffic and park at the designated parking locations. Supporters travelling from Dublin/ Enniscorthy direction to follow signage once they reach the Ballindinas (also known as Maldron Hotel/ New Ross Road Roundabout)
* Traffic/ Parking Restrictions will be in place around Wexford Park with particular restrictions around the residential areas of Corish Park, Liam Mellows Park, Whiterock View, Beechlawn, Pineridge, Clonard Road & Summerhill.
* Gardai will be on duty on specific points and on mobile patrol to ensure that no parking breaches occur, for example parking on double yellow lines, on footpaths etc. Gardai will issue tickets and tow vehicles away in instances were parking breaches occur and where access to homes of local residents or emergency routes are blocked.