Last spring we launched our first Wexford GAA season ticket and building on this success and demand for more options we’re now offering you two new tickets, one that allows access to club games only [€125] and a second which allows access to club and intercounty games in Wexford [€275].
These Wexford GAA Season Ticket are the most economical way for supporters to see Wexford club and intercouty games throughout the season and for you to make some incredible savings. A season ticket holder can potentially save €100’s versus the cost of buying at the gate for each match.
Why buy a season ticket?
– Great value, a full years live hurling and football action for one price
– Attend potentially 100’s of games and save €€€’s…
– Can be shared with family/friends when you are not using
– Ideal Christmas gift for GAA fans in your life
– Show you are a ‘real’ supporter of your club
– Convenience – show your pass and you’re in, no searching for cash
– Tickets cover all adult club games from league to championship finals
- SILVER: Club only; will allow you into all adult club matches run by Wexford GAA Co Board. Price €125.
- GOLD: Club and intercounty; all of the above plus inter county HOME games played in Wexford ie National League, Leinster Championship, All Ireland qualifiers played in Wexford. Price €275.
Where to buy them?
Online on wexfordgaa.ie, from the Wexford Park office and from Sportsavers and Pettitt’s supermarkets around the county.
- Can more than one person use my ticket?
Yes you can share you pass so a family or friend could attend a game which you are not attending.
- Why has the price rose from last year?
Last year’s ticket price was an introductory offer to establish the level of interest in the ticket. The value with the new tickets is simply incredible allowing our loyal supporters to saver €100’s over the course of the year
- Can I purchase them as a gift for someone?
Yes, they are an ideal gift and can be bought as gifts, including a personalised gift letter and envelope
St Anne’s supporter in 2012 who attended all their championship hurling and football games
5 x hurling group games = €50
Hurling Quarter final = €15
5 x football group games = €50
Football Quarter final = €15
Football Semi final = €15
Football final = €15
They could have also attended all the clubs senior – junior league games, their u-21 games in both hurling and football; the more they attend the more they save!