We’ve teamed up with Wexford County Council as part of their ‘Sports Active Wexford’ initiative this August. Come join the fun – free activities to ‘Come and Try’ include Hurling/Camogie and Football Rugby, Frisbee, Beach Soccer, Mini Tennis, Cricket and Climbing Wall ….
To pre-register please complete the form under Application Forms and return in advance of day/days your child/children wishes to attend.
Free activities will be in the following locations:
- Tuesday 7th August – Courtown Harbour
- Wednesday 8th August – Curracloe -White Gap Beach
- Thursday 9th August – Rosslare
- Friday 10th August- Duncannon
- Saturday 11th August- Hook Lighthouse
Children will need to bring a packed lunch/drink and wear suitable clothing. Parents need to be close by in case of bad weather and event having to finish early or be cancelled.