We’ve teamed up with Wexford County Council as part of their ‘Sports Active Wexford’ initiative this August. Come join the fun – free activities to ‘Come and Try’ include Hurling/Camogie and Football Rugby, Frisbee, Beach Soccer, Mini Tennis, Cricket and Climbing Wall ….
To pre-register please complete the form under Application Forms and return in advance of day/days your child/children wishes to attend.
Free activities will be in the following locations:
- Tuesday 7th August – Courtown Harbour
- Wednesday 8th August – Curracloe -White Gap Beach
- Thursday 9th August – Rosslare
- Friday 10th August- Duncannon
- Saturday 11th August- Hook Lighthouse
Children will need to bring a packed lunch/drink and wear suitable clothing. Parents need to be close by in case of bad weather and event having to finish early or be cancelled.
Download and complete the application form to register your childs attendance.