2018 Club Fixtures Masterplan
Wexford GAA Masterplan 2018 U17 to Adult (click to download)
2018 Club Fixtures Plan has been sent to all clubs and a presentation will be made at the next county board meeting which club chairpersons and secretaries will be invited to?
Main points of the 2018 season Plan
- U20 football competition commences on February 17th and there is already a record number of entries
- U20 hurling will commence in March
- Adult Leagues commence first weekend of March
- Adult championship will commence in April and Wexford will fully utilise the window provided to clubs.
- New Minor championship will conclude at the end of September next year and the fact that we have no clash with adult fixtures will reduce a cross over in fixtures.
- 18 year old (first year out of U17 Minor) will have free grading in adult games until knockout stages.
- League winners will be allowed nominate venues for championship Quarter Finals.
All above is based on recommendations of the 2017 Fixtures Review agreed with clubs.